Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Senior in the Spring



I always feel like it is kind of a shame that all of my seniors have to get their photos taken so early in the senior year for their yearbooks. You really just feel like an "old" junior at the beginning of the school year. I always have a few seniors wait until Spring for their photos.

This gorgeous senior was one of them! We went to downtown Portland on a gorgeous day with late afternoon sunshine. I loved her first outfit with the hat and boots! She looks so fresh and full of life! Then she put on a breath-taking blue top with high heels. For those of you who know me, I kind of love high heels with jeans. The trees and bushes were covered in flowers and everything looked fantastic! Every outfit she chose looks so unique and distinctive. When she put on her Scottish Highland kilt, I went bonkers! I learned the "Highland Fling" when I was a teenager! We headed back to the studio and captured some incredibly artistic and dramatic shots of her with highly contrasted lighting.

Here you go "L". You look absolutely fabulous!

No comments: