Thursday, October 1, 2009

Beauty in the Back Yard



I was so excited to work with this senior, because she was giving me a new location I haven't been to before - her back yard! It was amazing! We first of all started with her adorable little dog which I kind of wanted to take home with me.

She has the most gorgeous eyes, hair, smile - pretty much everything about her is stunning! I love the bright colors she chose to wear. They have an incredible garden with a bronze gate which has "Secret Garden" written on it. I could spend hours there, reading, watching and breathing in all the glorious fresh air! The yard couldn't have been better if a photographer had planned it just for photos.

"K" was completely delightful. She can carry off the dramatic side to her personality as well as the beautiful sunny disposition of her relaxed and happy side. It was a pure pleasure to work with her. By the way, those are her goats on the last photo! There were a few others in another pasture, one particularly, who reminded me of what a "Billy Goat Gruff" would look like!

Here you go, "K", I hope you love these as much as I do!

No comments: