Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hanging Out Downtown



I had to supreme pleasure of photographing this beautiful senior's older sister three years ago. She was actually in some of her sister's photos, so I was excited to get to work with her again! She decided upon a more metropolitan atmosphere and so we headed to downtown Portland. I tried to do my "dramatic" posing with her, but it just didn't fit. She has such a free and easy-going personality, she needed to look as cheerful and full of life as she is!

I loved her clothing choices: three very distinctive looks which are all part of her personality. The blue shirt, cream-colored cords, and black boots looked amazing next to the red brick wall. She had told me earlier that she wanted to bring her long board. I love the photos of her and her sister with their boards. I had them ride them in front of a Federal Building and I was sure the FBI or someone like that would cart me away! Just kidding!

We ended up with her simple black dress. The teal wall and then the marble columns of City Hall were beautiful backdrops. I love the photo of her twirling!

Here you go "M". You looking amazing!

No comments: